I am overwhelmed. There is a puppy sleeping on my pillow, I have one last section to grade quizzes for, I have tomorrow's lessons to look over, I have summer reading projects left to be graded, I have a study guide left to type up, I have tests to create, I have parents to respond to, and I need to make plans for next week.
And my head says "If you do one more thing, I will explode, thank you very much."
The puppy just stretched and gave me a look like "are you coming?"
And I suppose I am, because I missed those babies today while I just proctored exams. I want to be excited to see them tomorrow because they are lovely. For that to happen, I need sleep.
Everything gets done eventually, right? Oh dear. I totally just typed write instead of right. Don't explode, brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment