Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Grandma e-mails me nearly every day. I try to respond, although I wonder whether or not she gets them because my questions always go unanswered. And sometimes I don't respond right away or think about waiting a day, and then I get another one.

Because she e-mails me, regardless of whether or not I respond. It's not about her needing something back from me. It's about letting me into her life and telling me what she's thinking about and asking what she's wondering about and always ending with "love you and am praying for you. Grandma."

And I wonder... how did I get so blessed? How do I have so many people supporting me and loving on me? Why was I born into a family where I have Grandparents and Parents who pray for me on such a regular basis?

So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment